Support the work in Cork
If you would like to support us in Cork, we need 3 things. Prayer, People and Money.
Please pray for us, more than anything else prayer will bless us. Of course you can pray for us from anywhere and without any help from us, that said if you follow us on social media www.facebook.com/trinity.cork or www.instagram.com/trinitypresbtyeriancork or snapchat @trintypresbcx you will know the kind of things we think we need prayer for. We are also about to publish a email update in the next few weeks which you will be able to sign up for from here.
Many folk recommend us to their friends who are moving to cork or coming to study or holiday. Perhaps you yourself would like to come and worship with us? Feel free to call in any Sunday.
At any time you can give to us by transferring funds to:
Trinity United Presbyterian Church, Ulster bank, 88 Patrick's Street Cork.
Sort Code 985480
Account Number: 16783020
Sometimes people have said to us they would rather give to a project instead of just giving a sum of money. Below is a list of things you could contribute too. Most are small enough- some are not! If you wanted to help with these please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 021 241 1691
1. Re-plaster entire inside of church sanctuary. Some bad work years ago has resulted in peeling plaster in many areas. This is a huge job which will prob cost in excess of 50,000 euro.
2. Install new sound system with sound booth.
3. Re-carpet church.
4. Remove the couples of tonnes of earth from the creation of the car-park from front of church and plant grass in its place.
5. Outdoor digital display noticeboard instead of old wooden one.
6. Fence off upper triangle, to make it safe and help with any further development of it. This has to be done before we can develop it.
7. Fix the squeaky boards underneath lectern.
8. Re-kerb the lane down to main road.
9. Concrete and plaster the downstairs room before the boiler.
10. Install shelving in same room when done.
11. Re-insulate the pipes in same room.
12. Put in safer Bannister on stairs down to same room.
13. Re-carpet whole front area including the wheelchair ramp.
14. Re-brass the light fixtures either side of the pulpit.
15. Re-plaster and paint McCully room.
16. Fix ceiling in back entrance hallway.
17. Re-point kerb border between car-park and grass.
18. Replace flooring in meeting room. Tis about to fall in!
19. Fix clock door and remove the confusing extra part of the minute hand.
20. Fix camera 2 in the front security cameras.
21. Concrete the path beside the storehouse and from showers.