Our beautiful church building is located in the centre of Cork, at the end of McCurtain street. Strictly speaking it is on Little William Street, just off York Street. It can hold about 300 people and has two rooms at the back that are used by the crèche and by small groups for prayer and bible study. The building was built in 1861. We try to have it open for visitors each weekday morning. On Wednesdays two of our leadership offer guided tours of the building and its history.
These are sometimes available for other functions.
A big Church Hall has 131 qm with a modern kitchen and toilet and shower facilities.
A small Church Hall has 65 qm.