See YouTube for previous services . Trinity Presbyterian Church Cork - YouTube
Coming on Sunday?
- Worship starts at 11:45 and usually lasts just over an hour.
- You can walk to us via the front entrance off of Summerhill Rd OR from McCurtain street, up York street and take the first right onto Little William street.
-There is free car-parking on Sundays for worshippers. Access is via McCurtain street up York street and take the first right on Little William street and into our car-park.
- It doesn't matter what you wear.
- We have bathroom facilities including a nappy changing station.
- We are wheelchair accessible via the door at the rear of the church.
- Our halls are open with toys and a safe play area for kids IF you think you need them but kids (even noisy ones!) are welcome to stay in for the whole service.
-Primary school kids can go to our Sunday School for the latter half of the service. They do not have to go and are welcome to stay and worship with us.
- You will be greeted by a member of our welcome team at the door. Ask them anything you want too.
- Feel free to ask the minister about anything you have seen or heard.
- We will be serving tea and coffee afterwards.
Welcome to Trinity Presbyterian Church in Cork!
We are committed to sharing the good news that Jesus is Lord and Saviour and only
through simple faith in him may we find peace with God the Father. Different nationalities and ages make up our church. You will be very welcome at any of our services or activities, all people from any religious background or none !